We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. You are able to visit much of this website without providing any personally identifiable information. Sometimes, however, we do request personally identifiable information to provide you with the services that you request.
Information We Collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal and non-personal identifiable information:
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services;
- information about your visits to and use of this website, computer operating system, browser type, Internet protocol (“IP”) address, geographical location, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- any other information that you choose to provide to us.
How We Use Information
We may use your personal and non-personal identifiable information to:
- administer the website, improve your browsing experience, enable your use of the services available on the website;
- supply to you services purchased, send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications, e-mail notifications you have specifically requested, our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
To enhance your online experience we utilize “cookies”. A cookie consists of information placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences.
International Data Transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we and our appointed third party data storage provider operate.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal and non-personal identifiable information.
Security Of Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We store all the personal information you provide on secure third party servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Communications via email or mail may not be secure. Therefore, if you choose to communicate with us through these means, you are assuming the risk of doing so and we request that you do not send or post sensitive information through these means.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites whose privacy policies or practices may be different than hours. Please consult the other sites’ notices prior to the disclosure of any personally identifiable information. We have no control of the use of this information.
If you do you not want to receive information about products or services or if you wish to access, delete or correct your information, please access your account and make the changes online. Alternatively you may contact us at magazine[AT]verybest.com